Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm baaaaaaaack....

Well, I will be. As soon as I get back from a weekend getaway!

Anyway, I’m officially restarting the blog. I wish I could quit you blogging, but the temptation is just too great. Resistance was futile. And how could I ignore the pleas crickets from my adoring public mother to pass along the endlessly fascinating details boring minutia of my daily life in the Congo? I mean, if I don’t regale you with stories of bugs, boardgames, and sweeping generalizations of small African countries, who will? It's my (humble) way of serving humanity.


In reality, I’m rejoining the blogosphere largely because I’ve been inspired by SO many of my friends’ fabulous blogs. And while I’m still a little afraid of The Man and his ideas about what I should and should not blog, I think I can stay away from work-related issues enough to be in the clear. But we’ll see.


So here I go. Again. Hopefully this time I’ll be a little more regular, a little less wordy, and a lot more entertaining. Stay tuned, and thanks in advance for coming along for the ride.

No comments: