Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pictures and Posting

Pictures are coming soon, I PROMISE. The problem is I don’t have internet at home or my office yet so my online time is limited to internet cafes with really slow connection speeds. And uploading pictures takes forever on a slow connection and I just don’t have time to sit around and twiddle my thumbs while the pictures load. But I should be getting internet at home and at work in the next week or so, so I promise I will provide pics soon!

Also, for those of you stalking…erm, reading… my blog regularly, you might have noticed that I’m posting a lot of posts at once. Again, due to my infrequent internet usage, I’m forced to write the blogs and then post them all at once when I’m at a café. I’ve put the dates that the posts were written in parenthesis after the title, so that should help sort out when things were written. Anyway, I apologize for the onslaught of posts all at once—I hope to even them out a little more once I have more regular internet access.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tex, It has been awesome to check out your blog. We have been getting ideas from your design for our blog. We have also been getting really excited to come and spend time with you in Uganda. Hope all is well with you! We have officially left our jobs and moved out of Vt and in about 2 weeks we leave the US. We will email you soon!
Love,
The Kellers